Keeping your yoga mat clean and free of bacteria is a breeze when you take care of it yourself. Here are few tips to help you get started:
1. Keep your yoga mat clean. After each use, wipe the mat clean with a cloth or sponge. This will help prevent bacteria from growing and will make the mat more comfortable to use. For more information about eco yoga mat, you can explore this link.
Image Source: Google
2. Avoid using harsh detergents or cleaners on your yoga mat. These chemicals can damage the mat and cause it to become slippery. Instead, use a mild soap or water solution, or a little fruit juice if you have sensitive skin.
3. Make sure your yoga mat is stored in a dry location. Do not store your mat in direct sunlight or moisture-rich environments like closets or bathrooms.
4. Replace your yoga mat every three years or when it begins to show signs of wear and tear. A new, fresh yoga mat will provide better cushioning and support, stopping fatigue and injury in their tracks.
5. If you have any questions about how to care for your yoga mat, don't hesitate to ask an instructor or visit the website of your Yoga teacher certification program for more information.
6. Always store your eco yoga mat rolled up in a ball. This will help to keep it clean and free from dust and debris.