Invisalign aligners are both clear and removable, and that means you can continue to enjoy the things you love during treatment without altering your lifestyle. Compared to other teeth straightening methods and procedures, Invisalign offers numerous benefits that make the invisalign teeth straighten method the clear choice for correcting your misaligned teeth.
* Virtually invisible trays make it difficult to notice you're undergoing treatment
* Convenient, removable trays allow you to eat, drink, brush and floss normally
* Compared to metal braces, Invisalign trays are made of soft plastic which reduces irritation of your gums
* 3-D computer imaging technology allows you to visualize the final outcome of your teeth alignment
* With no need for routine adjustments, such as tightening, fewer dental appointments are needed during the course of treatment.
Treatment time for Invisalign will vary for each patient, but typically can be completed between 9-15 months. And because Invisalign is removable, comfortable, and virtually invisible, most people will never know you're straightening your teeth – unless you tell them. At the end of your Invisalign treatment, you'll feel more confident with your new and improved smile.
Invisalign treatments typically last approximately one year for adults. For teens, the length of treatment is similar to that of braces, up to 2 years – but won't feel as long. Since your teen's teeth won't be covered by wires and brackets, progress will be visible much sooner and motivation is built into the process.
Part of the responsibility is up to you. For optimal progress, Invisalign aligners need to be worn for 22 hours per day throughout the entire treatment. Wearing the aligners less than this can delay your success.